Sunday, February 8, 2015

Black Magic Tales published in Magic Bullet #10


The latest issue of Washington, DC's Magic Bullet comics newspaper has hit the streets. Look for your free copy at many bookstores, restaurants, shops, and other establishments in and around the Washington, DC area.

In this issue, Joe Carabeo and I tell the tale of two teenagers inspired by world famous criminals Roxy Monroe and Dean Casanova to form a band. At the end of the story there is a QR code you can scan using a QR code reader app. By scanning the code, it will lead you to the song the characters in our comic perform at the end of the story. 


If you can't wait to listen to the song, here is Mickie & Mallory performing "I'm Done." I should also mention I designed the Mickie & Mallory logo earlier this year! Mickie & Mallory were formed in late 2014 and have performed around northern Virginia and New York City. I hope you can catch one of their live shows soon!

No comments: