Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Illustration for Citizens of Natstown Project


I've recently provided illustration for Citizens of Natstown and their new project, "Every Nats Game's A Story." The feature enables fans to recall their memories and help tell the story of what it's like to be a Washington Nationals fan. There are already many stories posted about personal fan experiences -- and you can submit yours too.

I've been to three games within the past decade, but my main connection to Nationals baseball is walking the stadium for Team Cul de Sac during Moving Day (Parkinson's Walk).

Available for Freelance Work
If you are interested in my illustration and/or design skills, please email Carolyn Belefski at info@curls-studio.com. View my portfolio: http://www.carolynbelefski.com

No comments: