Thursday, May 28, 2015

Profiled in VCUarts 2015 Spring Newsletter


The VCUarts Studio Spring 2015 newsletter recently profiled me for the comics I created for The White House's #GetCovered social media campaign. VCUarts is a publication Virginia Commonwealth University mails out to all art graduates and current students.


I was interviewed for this article a few months ago, soon after I launched my Kickstarter campaign to print all the Curls comic strips in one book, so it does mention the Kickstarter, however the campaign was fast over by the time the newsletter arrived in my mailbox. Either way, I'm glad the Kickstarter has been a success and I'm glad they mentioned Curls and my other projects in addition to all the press The White House comics has received.


Thanks to VCU and The White House again for this opportunity!

No comments: